|Usage||Probiotics for poultry|
|Registration Number||On process|
|Active Ingredient||Bacillus coagulans D3372|
20 kg/double-layered polyethylene bag
- The main ingredient is Bacillus coagulans, known as “spore-forming lactic acid bacteria”.
- The strain D3372 was isolated from feces of chicken.
- Heat-resistance probiotics.
- Accelerates chicken’s growth and improves feed conversion ratio (FCR).
Mode of Action
- Increases the surface area of villi.
- Improves nutritional absorption.
- Produces lactic acid under anaerobe condition.
(1) Enhances chicken growth rate
(2) Improves feed conversion ratio (FCR)
(3) Increases the surface area of villi
The intestinal villi plays an important role to absorb nutrient, which works more efficiently with creating more surface area.
The height of intestinal villi have a high correlation with the growth result (r=0.934).
>> Development of intestinal villi
TORIMAX-feeding chicken has more developed intestinal villi.
Short-chain fatty acids like lactic acid are absorbed through mucosal tissue, then utilized to grow epithelial cells.
(4) Ability to produce lactic acid under anaerobe condition
The transparent zone around the bacterial colony reveals that lactic acid produced by the strain melts the CaCO3 (calcium bicarbonate) mixed with agar medium.
Heat resistance of TORIMAX
From this data, the number of bacteria in TORIMAX can be survived under 120℃ for 10 minutes .
How to Use0,1 % (w/w) in feed (example; 1 kg per 1 metric ton of feed)
Safety Precautions- Store in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Please use it with quality preservation period (2 years after manufacturing month).