|Usefulness||Feed supplements and immunostimulants|
|Registration number||KKP RI No. D 1412243 PBS|
|Active ingredients||Heat - killed Lactococcus lactis D1813|
|Packaging||1 Kg @ 10 sachet 100 gram|
- Powder with a type of excellent bacteria Lactococcus lactis D1813 to maximize growth and maintain the health of fish and shrimp.
- PowerLac as an immunostimulator that works to increase endurance.
- Increase the digestibility of feed.
- Increased resistance to stress due to environmental changes.
- Increase the growth rate of fish and shrimp.
(1) Enhances shrimp growth rate
(2) PowerLac promotes the expression of digestion enzyme-related genes
(3) PowerLac-fed shrimp shows stress-resistance
Freshwater stress resistance of shrimp juveniles
after 30 days of feeding trial.
(4) Stimulates the immune system of the shrimp
PowerLac has a positive impact on growth parameters (FCR, average body weight, and productivity)
Species : White shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei)
Type : Intensive aquaculture
Location : Province of Lampung, Indonesia.
Dose1-2 grams / kg of feed with 1-2 times feeding in a day.
(0,1-0,2 % of the amount of feed given).
How to Use :
- Dissolve PowerLac according to the dose with sufficient water, feed input, and stir it evenly.
- Let stand a few minutes, and then
- Feed can be stocked directly to the pond.
Safety Precautions- Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Please use in quality assurance period (2 years after month of manufacture).