|Usefulness||Mosquito control (biological larvacide)|
|Registration Number||Indonesia: RI.06090120165519
|Active Ingredients||Bacillus thuringiensis strain D142|
|Packing||10 tablets / bottle
200 tablets / bottle
- Biological larvacide / organic larvacide
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to use
- Active ingredients made in Japan
|Place||Mosquito breeding area|
|Preparation||200 liters / tablet|
|Target Mosquito Type||Aedes spp. mosquito (DBD & Zika)
Anopheles spp. mosquito (Malaria)
Culex spp. mosquito (elephant leg & Japanese encephalitis)
How To Use :Enter one MOSNON tablet for every 200 L of water volume contained mosquito larvae
BacteriaBacillus thuringiensis D142.
This bacterial strain was isolated from brackish water sediments in Mangrove, Japan.
Mode of Action :Crystal protein (delta-endotoxin) is activated after breaking down in larval midgut by proteolytic enzyme under the alkaline environment. Binding it with the receptor (Aminopeptidase N) causes pore formation on the midgut and larval death.
Safety (Active Ingredients)
- Acute oral toxicity test (Mice) : LD50>2,000 mg/kg
- Acute skin toxicity test (Mice) : LD50>2,000 mg/kg
- Acute Irritation / Irritation (Rabbit) : Tidak menimbulkan iritasi
- Japanese Rice Fish : LD50>600 mg/kg (96 jam)
- Freshwater shrimp : LD50> 10 mg / kg (96 hours)
- Beta-exotoxin : Not produced
(1). Laboratory ExperimentFifty larvae of Aedes aegypti were used for the efficacy test.
More than 90% of larvae were dead within 3 hours.
(2). Field ExperimentLocation : Kediri, East Java, Indonesia.
Treatment : 1 tablet / week and 1 tablet / month, total 95 houses.
Period: October - December 2015.
Safety Precautions- Store in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Please use it with quality preservation period (2 years after manufacturing month).