|Usefulness||Pond improvement agent for aquaculture|
|Registration number||On the process of registration|
|Active ingredients||Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D2018
Bacillus subtilis strain D2558
- Charcoal tablets with two bacteria Bacillus amyloliquefaciens D2018 and Bacillus subtilis D2558 isolated from marine enviroment.
- ARIAKE KURO has the following activity in aerob and anaerobe conditions. - to break down various of organic matter. - to reduce Nitrite (NO2) and Nitrate (NO3).
- Active ingredients are made in Japan.
This strain was isolated from the intestine of wild Kuruma shrimp. D2558 is a facultative anaerobic bacterium.
This strain was isolated from the intestine of wild Kuruma shrimp. D2018 is a facultative anaerobic bacterium.
Dose (5,000 m2)
|Stages / Conditions||Dose|
|Preparation||Spread 1 kg evenly (mud area) while drying stage|
|Maintenance||DOC ≥ 40, 250 gram after siphon
or mud accumulate (dead zone and central drain)
in the bottom pond every 3 days
|NH4, NO2, and NO3 treatment||500 grams every 2 days|
|Heavy pollution||Spread 1-5 tablets / m2 (mud area)|
Mode of Action
- Reduction of Nitrite (NO2) and Nitrate acid (NO3)
- Degradation of various organic matters
(1) Reduction Nitrogen0.1 gram of ARIAKE KURO was incubated under aerobic or anaerobic condition, at 27℃ in 10 ml test liquid media added ammonia, nitrous acid or nitric acid. Quantitative of nitrogen compounds were measured after 1, 2, 3, 7, 10, 14, 21 days by HPLC analysis.
(2) Degradation of Organic MattersDegradation test against organic matters was determined by the agar plate assay for proteolytic activity on skim milk, amylolytic activity on starch. Two strains in ARIAKE KURO were inoculated on each organic matter plates. The clear zone were formed around the areas where the strain had degrade the target-organic matter.
Safety Precautions- Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Please use in quality assurance period (2 years after month of manufacture).