|Usefulness||Keep water quality and control phytoplankton.|
|Registration number||KKP RI No. D 1206200 BBS|
|Active ingredients||Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D203
Bacillus licheniformis strain D3270
Bacillus pumilus strain D1729
|Packaging||1 Kg @ 10 sachet 100 gram|
- Control the density of phytoplankton in the waters.
- Prevent and treat infections of bacteria (Vibrio spp.) and fungi (Fusarium spp.) pathogens.
- Degrade organic matter from feed residue and dead organism (compound of protein, carbohydrate, fat, and fiber).
- The ability of denitrification process.
- Keep stability of water quality.
(1) The ability for denitrification process in waters.
(2) Degrade organic matters.
- 100-200 g/Ha every 2-3 days (standard condition / prevention).
- 200-400 g/Ha every day up to 3 days (when the phytoplankton concentrated -- control condition).
How to use :
- Dissolve ARIAKE 3 according to the dose with sufficient clean water (50-100 liters) to activate the bacteria.
- Stir it evenly.
- The probiotic can be stocked directly to the pond.
Safety Precautions- Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Please use in quality assurance period (2 years after month of manufacture).