|Usefulness||Keep water quality and control Vibrio spp.|
|Registration number||KKP RI No. D 1008136 PbBS|
|Active ingredients||Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D203|
|Packaging||1 Kg @ 10 sachet 100 gram|
- Bioremediation waters pollutants.
- Prevent and treat infections of bacteria (Vibrio spp.) and fungi (Fusarium spp.) pathogens.
- Degrade organic matter from feed residue and dead organism (compound of protein, carbohydrate, fat, and fiber).
- Not interfere with plankton dominance that is advantageous.
(1) Control infection of bacteria (Vibrio spp.) and fungi (Fusarium spp.) pathogen
Growth rate of bacteria Vibrio harveyi
Non : Without treatment (control)
D203 : With using Ariake1
Benefit for using Ariake1 (D203)
after fungi infection (Fusarium solani)
Got positive effect to shrimp survival rate (SR).
(2) Degrade organic matters
- 100-200 g/Ha every 2-3 days (at the time of preparation stage until the age of 30 days).
- 200-400 g/Ha every day up to 3 days (when the number of Vibrio spp. too many/more than 104 CFU/ml in cultivation period).
How to use :
- Dissolve ARIAKE 1 according to the dose with sufficient clean water (50-100 liters) to activate the bacteria.
- Stir it evenly.
- The probiotic can be stocked directly to the pond.
Safety Precautions- Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Please use in quality assurance period (2 years after month of manufacture).